Next live video on nico:
no schedule

Wednesday, February 15

CoA's profile~! ♪





COA
ex-bassist




Name: CoA (コア)

Part: Erdbeeren's ex-bassist (since 2011, October 20)

Birthday: August 17

Bloodtype: Vampire

Frequently appearing areas: Thanks for your hospitalityyyyy!

Birthplace: Lavender Town

Hobbies: To think

Strong point: Thinking

Weak point: To have naive thoughts

The thing you can be a little proud of: To be able to think

Most recent thing you fall into: Thinking

First thing you do when going back home: To think

Favorite phrase: Let me think about it a moment

Blog updates frequency: When I'm thinking about it

Blog content: Things I've thought

Sadist or masochist? I'll think about it until I find the answer

The type you ○○: Somehow, the type I think about

Favorite food: Canned curry

Hated food: Kangaroo

Favorite sports: Kick the can

Favorite place: Places I can think about

Favorite animal: Kangaroo

The way you like to spend a day of: I spend it while thinking

Favorite expression: I don't want to think about it

Favorite type: Persons who make me think

Hated type: I think about naive people

One dream you wish to come true: Let me think about it a moment

The moment that makes you happy: When I'm thinking

No matter what, this will never change: Thinking

The place you want to go for a date: A place that I've thought about

If you win at the lottery: I think about it

Persons you respect: I think about elegant persons

What do you think you were in a previous life: A thinker


What would you do on the last day of the world: I'll be thinking

If you would be an animal: Kangaroo

The moments you feel happy: When I've been able to think

A confidence? I wonder if I've thought too much

The thing you must have for lunch: Hmm I'll think about that

If you could born again: I don't think about that

The most expensive thing you've bought so far: I don't think about things I've bought

The thing you'd like to try: Pretend to be thinking

The thing you want the most: Even if I didn't think about it, I can tell the answer Supplement.

The place you want to go for a trip: I'll think and fix out this question

If you have to eat each day the same thing during 1 month, what would it be? Canned curry

Addicted to: Thought addict


He's now the bassist of the band called Blitz!





Twitter Ameba Mixi

No comments:

Post a Comment