Next live video on nico:
no schedule

Sunday, April 22

Blitz event gifts~!

Hello everyone!
What's up?


Well, I've good news for Blitz fans!
I've told you on my last post that Blitz members were preparing something secret for us but didn't what it could be yet...

There's any official announcement of it yet on members blog but I saw on their offical website something like so... That's why I'm posting about it now..

•   The first secret thing will be during the live performance of the 3rd of May at the 池袋Black Hole (Ikebukuro black hole)!
Fans will receive a DVD, there will be a small announcement too, new goods for sale, and a limited edition (53) of "lover rings" <-- don't know what it is but we'll see XD

•   The second secret thing will be during the live performance of the 1st of Jun at the 池袋Black Hole (Ikebukuro black hole) again!
This time, fans will receive another DVD and 3 big announcements!


YEAH!!!!!! о(ж>▽<)y ☆



I know these news can be a little frustrating for foreigners fans (I understand very well T.T), but maybe these secret DVDs will find their way to Youtube or other websites... Wait and see! (‐^▽^‐)



PS: thanks for always commenting on this blog or twitter, I really appreciate! ♥



akano




No comments:

Post a Comment